WC Financial takes your privacy concerns seriously, both in our offices and online. We recognize that it is critical for you to be confident that your privacy is protected when you visit our website. We are committed to protecting the personal information of visitors to our web site and web pages and we hold ourselves accountable for appropriately handling any personally identifiable information we collect. We train all our employees so they know how to ensure that your information is protected. This policy is one way of the ways we demonstrate our commitment to your privacy.
For purposes of this policy, "personal information" means any information concerning a natural person which, because of a name, number, symbol, mark, or other identifiers, can be used to identify that natural person. This company does not collect any personal information about you unless you provide that information voluntarily by sending an email or by initiating an online transaction, such as a completing an online application or by completing a request for additional information.
What Personal Do We Collect When You Visit Our Website?
- We may collect personal information about you from the information you provide to us when you visit our web site and web pages. The information will depend on whether you input data in our online application forms.
This information may include:
- Social security number in whole or in part
- Telephone number
- Account number at a bank or other financial institution, type of bank account, and the name of the bank or other financial institution
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Current residential information including mortgage or rent payments
- Employment information
- Income information
How Do You Use the Personal Information You Collect About Me Online?
- We use the personal information we collect online to process your request for services, products or information. For example, we may use the information you provide when you complete an online application, to process and evaluate your application. When you visit our website, WC Financial maintains information on an aggregate basis regarding web pages or information accessed by visitors to the website. This information does not contain any data concerning the web pages or services accessed by you on an individual basis. The foregoing information does not constitute personal information. The information that is collected automatically is used to improve our website's content and to help WC Financial to determine what information is popular or unpopular with visitors to our website. This data allows the company to improve the content and material available on our website. We may also use the information we collect for analytic purposes, market research or for marketing purposes, as allowed by law.
Do You Share the Personal Information You Collect About Me Online?
- We may share some of the information we collect about you to third parties, such as companies performing services on our behalf, to provide the services related to the mortgage loan product you request. We do not disclose any information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. Any company with which we share information about you for the above purposes is contractually required to comply with privacy laws and standards of consumer privacy protection and safeguards.
What Information Do You Collect When I E-mail You from Your Website or Complete and Online Application?
- During your visit to this website, you may send an e-mail to the Company. Your e-mail address and the contents of your message will be collected. The information collected is not limited to text characters and may include audio, video, and graphic information formats included in the message. Your e-mail address and the information included in your message will be used to respond to you, to address issues you identify, to improve this website, or to forward your message to one of our employees for an appropriate response to your inquiry. information does not sell or otherwise disclose your email address unless you specifically authorize us to do so for a purpose that is beneficial to you.
Do You Collect Information About Children?
- WC Financial serves mortgage applicants who are or above the age of majority with the ability to enter into legal contracts. WC Financial will never knowingly collect personal information from children or create profiles of children through this website. Please be advised that the collection of personal information submitted in an e-mail is treated as though it was submitted by an adult seeking information on mortgage products and services. In addition, our website is not intended or designed to attract children.
What Privacy Choices Do I Have When Seeking Information from Your Website?
- When you visit our website, we do not collect any personal information about you unless you provide that information voluntarily. To do so you may send us an e-mail, request additional information or complete a mortgage application online. If you do not provide us with that information, you are limited to the information generally available on our website. However, you may choose to contact our offices by phone for any information required and you may also browse our website and download any information that is publicly available.
How Can I Change or Update the Personal Information You Collected About Me Online?
- If you have questions about the information you provided or information, Inc. web site or web page, please submit a request to us to determine whether your personal information has been collected through our website. Please submit your request in writing to the address below. We require reasonable proof of your identity when requesting this information. Reasonable proof may include but is not limited to verification of a signature or unique identifier is known only to you. Our Privacy Compliance Officer is the designated coordinator of our Online Privacy and Safeguard Program. He can be reached at the contact information provided below. Our policy is to respond to you within 5 business days of receipt of your written request. Upon confirmation of your identity, our Privacy Officer will provide you with access to the personal information requested or deny the request with a written explanation of denial. This policy requires furnishing or denial of the information within 30 business days of the receipt of our acknowledgment of your written request.
What Steps Do You Take to Protect Personal Information About Me?
- WC Financial is committed to protecting your personal information against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Consequently, we restrict access to the information obtained from our web site and web pages to our employees, agents, and contractors who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with Federal and State Regulation designed to protect your personal information. Employees, agents, and contractors who have access to this information are bound by law and policy to follow appropriate procedures in connection with any disclosure of personal information. We conduct multiple layered due diligence, extensive background checks and ongoing verification in the selection and retention of service providers. In addition, we utilize procedures and safeguards to protect the integrity of our information technology resources, including but not limited to authentication, monitoring, auditing, encryption, password, and physical security. Software programs are updated as stronger versions and patches become available. These security precautions are a part of our overall commitment to the protection of your personal information when you visit our website.
This policy was last reviewed on Jan 17, 2023.
If you would like to read our fair lending policy please click link below
WC Financial Fair Lending Policy
Warshaw Capital, LLC 2777 Summer St, Suite #306
Stamford, CT 06905
Fax: (203) 708-0002
email@example.com NMLS ID 55279